All our personnel adhere to and uphold the following school values:
- To keep the school enviroment clean and disease free
- To maintain and monitor the children’s good health, nothing any incidents and illnesses and informing parents.
- Assisting and administering medication to children repsponsibly according to dosage recorded in the Medicine Book
- Updating First Aid training yearly
- Staff is as per the Health Department’s bylaws.
We are registered with:
- Gauteng Department of Health
- Directorate of Mother and Child
- Youth and School Health Services.
- Keeping updated with educational changes
- Monitoring each child’s progress
- Ensuring teacher and child communication
- Ensuring each and every child’s personal ability and needs are met
- Keeping parents updated with their child’s progress through daily updates and progress reports
- Daily file for parents to sign and send back
- Operate a professional institution
- Ensure safe and happy environment for children
- Ensure happy and satisfied parents